PURPOSE OF THE POSITIONAs a part of the Workplace Solutions team, the Workplace Analyst position will work across APAC to drive the implementation of the workplace support model. This includes planning, project management and implementing both regional and global integration/change projects across Technology, tools, and WM business units.
PC Refresh Planning:
- Coordinate regional hardware refresh activity from planning and validation through to installation.
- Coordinate the testing of new hardware with Business Unit custom applications to confirm compatibility.
- Prepare business justifications for non-standard equipment upgrades.
- Work with Workplace Engineering to develop Business Unit specific hardware images.
- Consult with internal stakeholders on requirements and recommendations for nonstandard equipment.
- Assist with nonstandard hardware/software request submissions.
- Supporting Senior Management with business communications, notifications, updates, complaint, and escalation response.
- Coordinate with On-Site Support resources after large scale hardware/software upgrades.
- Develop service models in conjunction with Project, Technical and Business teams for new tools, technology.
- Application Project support – ensure that the desktop component is handled.
- Manage the planning/input for enterprise software rollouts.
- Assist with support models for new real estate locations and business groups.
- Coordinating any computer issues related to Real Estate moves.
- Input on knowledge transfer (T0, T1).
- Continuous improvements and shift left initiatives.
- Working with the larger IT team to accelerate modernization of hardware/software within the Business Unit. This includes working on application fencing/compatibility mitigation processes to help promote uniform platform deployment.
- Proactively work with staff to increase productivity including end user training, particularly using tools that increase productivity i.e., Microsoft Office 365/Teams/OneDrive/SharePoint.
- Ability to train technicians in core processes and procedures.
- As part of a global organisation and based on projects – ability to work flexible hours when necessary.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships.
- Continuously seek ways to improve processes.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- ITIL Certification
- PRINCE 2 (Desirable)
- Agile (Desirable)
- Ideally 5 + years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrative experience in a large IT environment including offshore and outsourced support.
- Experience project managing large scale initiatives.
- Experience of working within geographically dispersed teams beneficial.
- Experience working with multiple and varied stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate in terms understandable to end users at all levels
- Strong organisation skills with ability to manage multiple priorities whilst having strong attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy.
- Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle several business unit responsibilities.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving capabilities with a natural drive and eagerness to find answers to resolve problems or troubleshooting issues.
- A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation.
- Ability to collaborate with, manage and review 3rd party vendors whilst maintaining a win-win relationship.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.