WB Games Boston seeks a talented Software Engineer (temporary) to work on our Build and Automation Engineering platform, supporting Game of Thrones: Conquest mobile, and other titles.
We use a DevOps approach to continuous integration (CI) with cloud-based solutions to help build and test our products as well as provide automation to improve developer experience and efficiency.
This is a long term (up to 2 years) temporary position that is eligible for most company benefits.
- Suggest and implement improvements to our automated testing framework
- Identify existing manual testing processes that would benefit from automation
- Develop customer focused solutions to improve product quality, and support a data driven development approach
- Strong software development skills including coding (C#, Java and Python preferred)
- Familiarity with Unity and/or other game engines (UE3, Cocos, etc)
- Experience working with Jenkins or other continuous integration software
- Self-motivated, interested in pro-actively identifying and dealing with issues before they arise
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
- 2+ years’ experience working on games or mobile applications
- Proficiency working with automated testing tools, such as Appium or Selenium
- Experience playing mobile games is not necessary but is a huge plus!
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.