CNN Technical Operations is at the center of our global live media experience. We are the team with a front row seat to every story, every show, and every event as history is made before our eyes. We are a home for opportunities: to be part of the action, to grow, to develop, and to influence. We are the spirit behind the movement to #gothere. We are CNN. Will you join us?
Technical Production Managers are the backbone of every production, meticulously coordinating all logistics and live guests in CNN’s live control rooms.
- Working with editorial & production teams to book studios and live locations
- Facilitating technical & logistical traffic to support live news shows
- Booking vendor studios and transmissions for live shots
- Rolling satellite trucks for field production for live air
- Safeguarding CNN air ensuring that feeds meet CNN quality standards
- Working with show directors to set-up look of live show elements
- Assigning, establishing and coordinating IFB and PL lines in the live control room
- Responsible for managing & maintaining control room intercom show files and incoming router assignments
- Supporting editorial & production staff on use of control room technology
- You are a news enthusiast
- You have a high-level of production knowledge and technical know-how, strong communications skills and drive to be the best
- An ability to work in a high pressure, 24/7 news environment
- You've worked in live TV production for 5+ years
- You have a strong working knowledge of AZ Edit, Evertz multi-viewers and iNews
- An undergraduate degree or relevant experience with lines, satellite and fiber assets, technical facilities and live control room experience
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for
- An to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.