Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Senior Manager of Photography for the Worldwide TV Marketing Creative Services Art/Print department. In this role you'll be responsible for managing photographic imagery, final asset production and photo shoot producing and production.
- Manages and leads photo supervisors and photo team on initiatives, project assignments, project objectives for all internal and external partners
- Produces and manages all video/still galleries by working cross functionally with publicity and marketing to ensure content meets the creative and brand standards. Leads photo production logistics, this includes production planning, hiring photographers, stylists, hair and make-up artists, catering, location scouting and external vendors as applicable. Leads talent approvals based on contracts. Negotiates rates and processes billing paperwork for union and non-union crew.
- Manages digital asset management and servicing of photographic material: publicity, promo and international needs. Works with legal on asset management to maintain knowledge and approval of rights, clearance, photo deal memos, contract execution and talent approvals.
- Reviews scripts and works closely with publicity and network counterparts to select episodic coverage dates: hires photographers, drafts and distributes coverage memos and manages union billing.
- Manages and tracks the flow of high-volume photography, as well as network assets such as logos, key art and gallery images in an extremely fast paced deadline driven environment. Edits and selects photographs that best represent each episode. Retouches and handles cleanup as needed. Renames, captions and archives. Manages and updates existing company-wide library of original artwork and publish to B2B site.
- Responsible for managing team, creating, editing and retouching all imagery on the DCU press site. Manages digital asset distribution and post assets to B2B website
- Manages and responsible for all contract negotiating and execution with WB legal for all internal and outside network partner agreements on asset acquisition.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Previous TV photo producing /marketing and/or publicity experience strongly desired
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred
- Familiarity with union photographers and rules strongly preferred
- Photo Shoot Producing experience
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels: exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriately
- Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment
- Basic retouching skills: ability to do perform minor cleanup, color and contrast adjustment a plus
- Experience with Photoshop is required; familiarity with Adobe Lightroom, Bridge, Illustrator and InDesign is preferred
- Experience with Photo Mechanic a strong plus
- Experience with Digital Fusion a plus
- Familiarity working on a MAC platform is required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in regard to exclusive content and talent contracts
- Must be able to work efficiently, maintain calm and project an upbeat attitude under pressure
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize while juggling multiple concurrent projects with competing deadlines
- Must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly with internal and external partners
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.