*THIS INTERNSHIP IS DEDICATED TO THOSE PREVIOUS ATTENDEES OF THE 2020 TURNER SPORTS SHE'S GOT GAME EVENT. NON ATTENDEES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE OR CONSIDERED.*
WarnerMedia seeks a Sports Social Digital Production Intern. This internship will partner with the Turner Sports/Bleacher Report Social & Digital Production team. The Team produces content that lives on all Turner Sports & Bleacher Report properties. @BleacherReport, @NBAonTNT, @NBATV, @HouseofHighlights, liner shows for TNT & other portfolio brands. This team produces long-form features, podcasts, social stories, liner integrations, field shoots, live-shows and more.
- Work with a variety of producers in assisting on their current & upcoming projects
- Assist with gathering assets for those production through platforms like Getty images, clip pro, melts off servers, etc.
- Creatively brainstorm alongside Associate Producers & Producers to bring projects to life
- Edit social promos, show elements, sizzles, and more for all brands
- Support all pillars of the Production team in recurring series, one-off interviews, weekly projects, live shows
- Learn and work with all content creation efforts for all Bleacher Report/Turner Sports portfolio brands
- MUST BE A PREVIOUS ATTENDEE OF THE 2020 TURNER SPORTS SHE'S GOT GAME EVENT- non attendees will not be accepted
- Considerable knowledge, interest and passion of Sports
- Premiere Editing Skills
- Ability to work as an individual but also with a team on a variety of projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, as well as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Deep understanding of the digital and social platforms (esp. IG Stories, Tik Tok)
- Detail oriented and organized, with an eye for good creative and strong understanding of the Turner Sports/Bleacher Report properties
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.