Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Director, International Home Entertainment FP&A for the GF WW IHV US Finance department. Purpose and ScopeDirector, Home Entertainment FP&A is an integral member of the WarnerMedia International planning team and supports and plays an integral role in the leading the business unit’s Financial Planning and Reporting functions.
- This role is responsible in the development and preparation of operating budgets, with a strategic focus, for consumption by executive leadership.
- Responsibilities include management reporting, budget consolidation, forecasting, analysis, interpretation of trends and presentation of findings to senior management.
- The position reports directly to the WarnerMedia International - Head of Business Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Minimum 7 years accounting and forecasting experience
- Experience in International Home Entertainment preferred
- Entertainment experience strongly preferred
- Must have proficiency in all MS Office applications
- Experience with Essbase software would be a big plus
- Must have ability to quickly learn new applications in a PC environment.
- Quantitative analysis skills.
- Must be able to develop and implement projects.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills; a confident communicator able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with a high degree of professionalism.
- Work independently and adapt to the changing needs of the division.
- Work well under time constraints.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Good problem resolution skills, strong organizational skills, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage / develop staff
- Strong attention to detail / experience working with high volume of data preferred.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.