Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.
Join our expert team of storytellers as a Sales Associate (Food and Beverage). We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience – and have fun while doing it! Are you ready to join our team?
- Craft and/or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Interact with visitors including assisting with purchases and answering questions.
- Partner with team members to maintain the store’s visual presentation and preserve a clean and hygienic work area.
- Engage with our visitors to guarantee a dynamic, high-touch Warner Bros. experience.
- 6 months of previous experience working at coffee shops required.
- Demonstrate strong customer service, communication skills, and have cash handling experience.
- Understanding and appreciation for the "customer comes first" demeanor.
- Able to work flexible shifts which vary Monday – Sunday, between 6am – 9pm.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.