Avalanche, a division of WB Games, Inc. is looking to join a growing team supporting our upcoming game, Hogwarts Legacy, a new, open world, action RPG set in the Wizarding World. As part of the production team, you will work closely with producers and other studio disciplines to support the development of Hogwarts Legacy.
This is a long term (up to 2 years) temporary position that is eligible for most company benefits.
- Facilitate communication and coordination of key tasks for the development team
- Track development process to ensure projects are delivered on-time and meet studio quality standards
- Take clear and concise meeting notes to be distributed to the development team
- Follow up on action items from meetings and clearly communicate status updates
- Identify and communicate project risks to stakeholders and development team
- Coordinate preparation and maintenance of documentation
- Write clearly defined tasks for project and live-ops initiatives
- 2+ years working as an Assistant Producer or Production Coordinator (or equivalent) in the video game or relevant industry
- Experience working with JIRA and/or other task and bug tracking tools
- An understanding of the product development cycle (processes and workflows)
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn current systems and work with team to gain deeper understanding
- Familiarity with development methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Ability to work under tight schedules in a high-stress environment
- Excellent written, oral, and email communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive, and team oriented attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Understanding of PC and console development for open world games
- Experience playing RPG games
- Experience in other areas of game development
- College degree in a related discipline
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.