Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Univ Rels Recruiter for the HBO General Inc.-Talent Acquisition department.
The University Relations Recruiter will support the Manager, University Relations with the recruitment and facilitation of WarnerMedia’s nationwide year-round internship programs. Develop strong and trusting relationships with assigned clients by performing best in class search and recruitment engagements. Create, develop and execute search strategies, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout. Strategically and effectively fill vacant positions within assigned client group by collaborating with hiring managers and HR partners to ensure most effective recruitment support is provided and results in successful hires in the shortest time frame. The Recruiter will also lead and participate in related recruitment activities and initiatives, which include event planning and execution of virtual and on-campus programming (including career fairs, info sessions and panels).
Responsible for full scope recruitment of assigned internship positions, which includes identifying and presenting top qualified candidates to hiring managers. Effective recruitment efforts will be conducted through direct sourcing, university job boards, on-campus/virtual recruitment efforts, resume database, employee referrals, and relevant partner organizations.
- Develop, determine and execute recruitment strategies and processes for assigned searches through successful completion.
- Plan, market, and execute various internal and external virtual/in-person recruitment events: media treks, intern alumni events and career fairs.
- Support University Relations leadership in developing and executing on university relations goals by leading and/or participating in various working groups on the team.
- Plan, market, and execute various internship program activities (ex. Orientation Day, Speaker Series, Intern Panels, etc.).
- Build and develop external relationships with students within area(s) of industry expertise.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition full-time recruitment team to support intern pipelining initiatives; identify & present qualified former intern candidates for relevant vacant positions.
- Comply with and implement established search execution processes including, but not limited to: video and phone screens, distributing regular status reports to hiring managers, conducting effective kick-off meetings and creating/editing effective job descriptions.
- Update applicant tracking system on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on relevant recruitment metrics.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required
- At least 2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition required (preferably in a university recruitment function)
- Demonstrated ability to execute full cycle recruitment searches
- Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience with emerging businesses strongly preferred
- Experience with recruitment for corporate sectors desired
- Strong working knowledge with a company-wide recruitment applicant tracking system, Internet, MS Word, Excel, Outlook
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.