Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a PMO Analyst II for the Enterprise Tech Solutions_CDX1 Code department.
The Program Analyst is responsible for providing program management support to the Privacy and Data Strategy Center of Expertise. This position is accountable for tracking overall program financials, maintaining and reporting project statuses, and assisting with escalations of project risks and issues. In addition, the Program Analyst may support specific initiatives across the COE. This individual will support and collaborate with teams engaged in privacy and data strategy initiatives throughout WM technology organization.
The Program Analyst will report to the Program Manager and will support the engineering and product team’s daily operations. The Program Analyst will be the subject matter expert for our enterprise tools including resource & vendor onboarding, extensions, invoice review, PO generation and vendor payments. This critical role will enable the team to react quickly to resource needs and provided reporting and remediation as needed.
The Program Analyst needs excellent communication and documentation skills as well as proficiency with Excel and comfort learning new tools. This role will partner with Sourcing, Finance, Security and others to manage daily operations for the COE.
- Provide PMO support to the Privacy Center of Expertise
- Organize and manage relevant project documentation, deliverables, status reports and other project artifacts.
- Be responsible for the incoming budget requests, assist with their organization and prioritization. Update and maintain the appropriate financial trackers for each project within the programs, assist the PMs with project re-forecast activities
- Support resource onboarding activities including review of contracts, tracking program resource needs, creating shopping carts, submitting resource onboard requests
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a business analyst
- Advanced Skills in PowerPoint & Excel (VLookups, Pivots, Graphs)
- Clarity in communication
- Diligent, Self-led and Curious
- Open to Feedback
- Flexible & Embracing Change
- Enthusiastic & Kind
Nice To Have
- Finance/Accounting Experience
- Proficiency with ERP Systems (SAP / PeopleSoft)
- Proficiency with SAP Fieldglass
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.