The Publicist, Media Relations will create and execute publicity campaigns to maximize media, industry and consumer awareness for HBO and HBO Max original programming.
- Create and execute strategic, effective publicity campaigns for HBO and HBO Max original programming. Lead pitching efforts for national and local press.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across HBO and HBO Max departments to maximize cross-functional strategy and awareness. Develop working relationships with creative talent, producers, and representatives. Collaborate with production partners where appropriate.
- Identify opportunities, secure talent participation, and attend events as needed, including premieres, award shows, junkets, press conferences, conventions, film & television festivals and other media events.
- Create and maintain talent schedules, calendars, status reports. Write press releases and other materials, including talking points. Oversee selection and distribution of media assets. Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience at a studio, network, streamer or agency
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and travel as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.