The Manager, Media Relations will oversee and execute publicity campaigns to maximize media, industry and consumer awareness for HBO and HBO Max original programming.
- Create and execute strategic, effective publicity campaigns for HBO and HBO Max original programming. Manage full series launch campaigns including high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across HBO and HBO Max departments to maximize cross-functional strategy and awareness. Develop strong working relationships with creative talent, producers, and representatives. Collaborate with production partners where appropriate.
- Identify opportunities, secure talent participation, attend and manage events as needed, including premieres, award shows, junkets, press conferences, conventions, film & television festivals and other media events.
- Create and maintain talent schedules, calendars, status reports. Write press releases and other materials, including talking points. Oversee selection and distribution of media assets. Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results.
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in similar role with in-house studio/network/streamer,
- Minimum 2 year of experience in leading full cycle project campaigns independently.
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and travel as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.