Warner Bros. Pictures, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant IV for the TH Creative Executive – DC department. Provides administrative support to the President, DC-Based Film Production.
• Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Coordinates/arranges domestic & international travel and hotel accommodations for executives, writers, directors and producers.
• Requests and tracks script coverage for upcoming material.
• Maintains scripts and phone logs, as well as various files, records, indexes, reports, schedules and matrixes.
• Creates and maintains schedules.
• Coordinates information for writer/director lists.
• Prepares expense reports and travel authorizations and follows through.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
• Responds to inquiries and performs other job duties.
• Previous assistant experience required
• Previous experience in entertainment industry working with talent, filmmakers, & agents required.
• Previous experience in development of production at a studio or production company required.
• High School Diploma required
• College Degree preferred
• Typing 40 wpm
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, In Entertainment, PC and MAC.
• Fast notes 40 wpm
• Strong interest in scripts and general film knowledge required.
• Familiarity with agents/agencies, producers and film community in general required.
• Working knowledge of Feature Writers and Directors strongly desired.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, when necessary.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.