Will be a part of the creative development and original content productions team. Will be critical for all future and on-going productions for WarnerMedia Kids Network with special focus on identifying and commissioning of suitable third-party formats and development of new original formats. Should ensure a strong cross team collaboration and collaboration between Operations, Programming and Communication / Revenue teams. Managing relationships with production studios and weighing strength and weaknesses for potential partnerships to execute production of shows within the set timelines.
Content Development 30%
- Ideate and develop world class compelling content targeting kids in India.
- Identify need gaps on the channels and shortlist relevant content to fill the need gaps.
- Contribute to development of series bible, characters, setup and target genre.
- Work closely with script writers to drive gripping narratives as per channel requirements.
- Quality check and inputs at various stages of production including voice selection, animatic, animation, BG’s, colour, lighting, background music and final mixing.
- Maintain essence of the show as per target genre and avoid deviance from original concept
- Identify and maintain records of all production houses across India including team size, speciality (2d, 3d, harmony etc) and delivery capabilities.
- Distribution of content for execution.
- Liaising with production teams across the region for optimum utilisation of available resources without compromising with quality.
- Maintain relations with production teams and ensure timely execution of episodes / movies as per yearly plans
- Keeping track of all show launches and existing shows working in the category.
- Regular review and analysis of competitive shows and sharing insights with the team.
- Identify traits that are resonating with the kids from shows across category and incorporate the same in shows executed at our end.
- Diploma or equivalent experience in any stream of education
- Ability to familiarize and gain expertise on creative and managerial soft wares
- Years of experience: Minimum 8-10 years’ in Commercial Broadcast (Radio / TV - kids genre preferred), with good exposure in a creative / dubbing / production department
- Ability to lead the development process without close supervision and to deliver the scripts at an advanced stage
- Broad knowledge and experience in scriptwriting, playwrights, book authors, and a strong understanding of the local tv production industry
- Experience in supervising script development process
- Experience in supervising the preparation of production schedules and budgets, as well as pre-production, production and post-production workflows
- Cross departmental collaboration
- Adaptable and flexible, open to changes
- Open minded and resourceful
- Team player with the ability to lead one eventually
- Sensitive to brand guidelines and regional requirements
- Diploma or equivalent experience in Exposure to creative arts and cultural sensibilities is an advantage
- General knowledge of television industry trends – both as a viewer and programmer with an appreciation for the genre and TG is an advantage
- Ability to gauge mass appeal within the purview of the overall brand
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.