The purpose of this role is to execute CRM initiatives to support HBO Go’s organizational goals and objectives. This role will plan and execute on a clear retention and engagement initiatives while interacting with internal and external stakeholders to understand their market drivers, strategies, and challenges, so that an optimal product can developed, evolved, and enhanced.
- Responsible for developing and optimizing multi-channel CRM programs (email, in-app, push, etc) designed to drive consumer engagement, increase adoption and minimize churn.
- Build and maintain an audience segmentation framework to service commercial & marketing campaign requirements.
- Increase audience engagement and retention through identification and improvement of digital user journeys.
- Work with Product, Data and Technical teams to identify & consume new data points.
- Continually test and learn, deepening audience segmentation and targeting.
- Develop a reporting framework. Measure, report and evaluate success and present back to senior leaders.
- Provide audience segments & insight to inform paid campaign activity.
- Work closely with Data Operations teams to ensure best practice carried out around data management processes.
- Experience in digital CRM implementation.
- 3 years and above for those with managerial experience or 5 years and above for those with executive experience.
- Demonstrate high levels of creativity, communications and efficient project management skills
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Work well under pressure and know how to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Good analytical skills
- Are passionate about customer success and delivering exceptional results
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, matrixed organization.
- Active experience implementing 3rd party CRM systems. Specific experience with Braze an advantage.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.