- Ad sales spots Handling:
It’s likely to have more than 100 daily minutes of commercial spots, (with peaks of 800 spots on high demand seasons) that need to be placed according to commercial commitments, avoiding brand and industry conflicts, complying with legal regulations, and considering Offices allocations by selling patterns.
Retail type clients with last minute insertion and changes. Adapt and implement the different commercial initiatives (T-now, performances sales, retail, etc)
- Promo placement:
Implement the promo campaign strategies following guidelines and priorities from Marketing team. (Including, self channel promos, Cross promotion, promo packaging, ID’s, promo fillers, Local breaks fills, etc)
- Break strategy and Timming
- Version Selection, Formats
- Quality assurance, and reporting
Job Requirements (Essential)
- Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Business administration, media, economics, system engineers, or similar carrers.
- Ability to work under constantly changing priorities.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to Work under strict deadlines and with high-volume responsibilities
- Other: all Microsoft tools
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Ability to adapt to changing environments, and learn on a fast pace
- Above average skills in extended treatment and ability to focus on a particular thing
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, be detail oriented and flexible
- Experience in customer service-oriented jobs is highly favorable
- Fluent in Portuguese
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.