What part will you play?
- Lecture, analysis and writing of development notes for scripts, novels or creative concepts
- Support of Local Production team in the creation for Creative Packages as part of the Greenlight process for new projects
- Script tracking and supporting with databases to provide updates on projects
- Support on development meetings with writers
What do we require from you?
- Must be currently studying at university finishing no earlier than 2022
- An educational background in cinema, production and media communication
- IT Knowledge, Microsoft Office
- Able to speak Spanish (native/fluent) and English (professional)
- A love of Spanish film
- Writing and literacy ability
- Discreet and able to deal with confidential information/projects
Internship opportunity: 6 months + 6 months
Start date: 15/09/2021
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.