WarnerMedia seeks an Audio I for the Freelance department.
- Audio I technician for national network remote sports broadcast show
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Audio I technician for national network remote sports broadcasts.
- Full competency working in remote truck environment on Calrec audio consoles.
- Proficient in preparing audio sources, operate the mixing console and associated devices to create a full mix for live and taped, remote productions
- Must be willing to travel from home market and eligible for international travel
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.