Warner Bros. International Television Distribution Inc. seeks a Contract Administrator for the Contract Admin department.
- Analysis of output and volume agreement criteria for product inclusion, categorization, and establishing the pricing setup in the order-to-cash system (COSMOS).
- Process orders and contractual extension fees, prepare contracts, amendments, and product notices.
- Liaise with Sales Administration in International sales offices, as well as Legal, Finance, and Rights Administration departments.
- Prepares contracts, amendments, product schedules and other legal documents using established templates for orders. Verifies availability (rights and clearances) for product contained in sales orders and research prior sales history and deal terms. Resolves any conflicting clearance, sales, pricing or rights issues prior to document distribution. Analysis of output and volume agreement criteria for product inclusion, categorization, and establishing the pricing setup in the WB system. Process extension fees to ensure accurate and timely processing and maintain deal text library in COSMOS, as needed.
- Assist other contract administration teams with preparation of contracts, amendments and product notices/schedules and/or data input in COSMOS.
- Coordinates and corresponds with Sales, Rights, Collections, Finance, and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues.
- Coordinates execution of approved documents, update status in COSMOS and distribute documents both internally and externally.
- Maintain various records and files. Performs special tasks and projects as assigned.
- Minimum one year contract administration or similar experience, preferably in television or film distribution.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others.
- Must be detail oriented, with accurate input and proofing skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding environment while effectively meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to work overtime hours as needed.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.