WarnerMedia seeks a Post Production Engineer for the Video Prod & Tech department.The Post Production Engineer is an integral role that will support our NY based Video Tech Ops
team in New York City accomplish audio/visual daily tasks for studio and events based
production. This is a full time, benefits eligible position.
- Maintains all internal post-production workflows. Responsible for understanding wiring and functionality of all video editing workstations, equipment and software.
- Troubleshoots any connectivity issues with on-site network storage in B/R NY.
- Works closely with on-site content creation production groups to develop efficient AV/Engineering workflow processes for post-studio production.
- Supports the Media Management team in NY with file transfer processes with the Media Management teams in Atlanta.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a post/editing house. Experience working in a control room production setting is a plus
- Knowledge of high-speed file transfer/acquisition
- Demonstrates ability to perform tasks under tight deadlines, work independently, and manage simultaneous projects. Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with non-linear video editing equipment
- Strong knowledge of Windows and macOS based file systems
- Knowledge of Adobe Media Suite
- Experience with Aspera a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.