WarnerMedia seeks a Cross-Platform Associate Producer for CNN's Image+Sound department.
As a member of Production Services, you will contribute to creating a great work environment where you can grow in your career and be part of a high performing team that delivers quality journalism for CNN worldwide. The Production Services Cross Platform Associate Producer is responsible for performing a variety of duties across ALL of CNN’s platforms.
- The Cross Platform Associate Producer (CPAP) will work in six (6) month rotations across CNN’s Broadcast & Digital Platforms.
- You will collaborate with show teams, digital teams, and specialized departments in various roles.
- You will support CNN’s television and digital platforms daily production.
- As a CPAP, you will pitch content ideas to various partners.
- You will write, edit, and produce for CNN.
- You will have the chance to participate in growth and development opportunities.
- Generating story ideas for CNN Domestic, CNN Digital, and other key partners within the CNN family.
- Editing content.
- Researching stories.
- Field producing.
- Show production
- Two (2) plus years of experience in news or video production.
- A strong curiosity for news production on broadcast and digital platforms.
- Understanding of file-based workflows.
- A passion for storytelling.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- A strong curiosity for current and historic events.
- A motivation to grow and adapt to a rapidly changing business.
- A solid understanding in the use of social media in daily news.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Control room experience a plus.
- A self-starter.
- Bachelor’s degree (typically in liberal arts such as journalism, English, political science) or similar demonstrated on the job experience.
- Agility in work environment. The I+S Cross Platform AP may at times work in an open workspace environment, or remotely via a company provided laptop. Image+Sound Cross Platform APs follow CDC recommendations as they relate to workspace environments. As recommendations change, the work environment may also change.
- This is an Atlanta based position.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.